Voting

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Beautiful!

BEAUTIFUL ARRIVED AT THE DOOR......

five years ago as a group of girls that didn't even begin to know each other and are now lifelong friends!

in the form of an infant, so soft and cuddly, born with a cleft lip and palette...just the way God intended her to be!

in the life of a friend that was going through serious marriage issues....and thought it was over... and now, 16 years later.... they are more in love than ever!

in a warm pink blanket, monogrammed.... Layton....

in a long, white, flowing wedding dress! the dress of my dreams but the dress that Holly chose!

in a man that loves my daughter unconditionally! and yes, perhaps more than I do!

in a phone call, from my oldest son just two months into his freshman year at Auburn saying very excitedly..."Mom... you will never guess who I'm dating!" it was his future bride! the girl of my dreams that I had always wanted him to ask out!

in a "Surprise" package on January 18, 1994!!! A precious baby boy that has given us such joy! and helped us stay close to our friends, cousins... and is still bringing us inconceivable joy! and.... helping to keep us young!

in the cutest voice you've ever heard on your answering machine..." Hey Nonnie! I love you! Have a great day!"

BEAUTIFUL ARRIVES AT YOUR DOOR IN ALOT OF DIFFERENT WAYS.... EMBRACE IT... ENJOY IT AND WHATEVER YOU DO.... BE THANKFUL FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Teresa! just wait... I want to do a series called.... Ashes before Beauty! wonder how it will do?? probably pretty good if i'm totally honest! not sure about doing that just yet!!!!

    ReplyDelete