Voting

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Thank You, Southern Living!

I was doing just fine until I decided to read the latest issue of Southern Living this afternoon. Not a good idea for someone who has been home bound since Monday, it's dreary outside, and I've been cleaning out Miller's closet. Now, my eyes are swollen and my heart is heavy. But he sure does put it well in this article! It's definitely worth reading if you are an Empty Nester like me and need a good cry!




I think it was the part about the dog that finished me off! It's so very true even with our dogs and Miller!  Hope you could read this but if not, it's the very last page in this month's issue. 
( maybe he will surprise us and come home again this weekend! )
They are never really gone until they are married I hate to tell you! The boys that is! The girls stick around…every now and then I just make a trip to Mitch's office and pretend I have something important to tell him! No, I do get to see Mitch…just not as often as I'd like to! We are blessed with three wonderful kids and I appreciate them very much! As well as the best daughter in law and son in law a mom could ever wish or pray for! 
Have a wonderful week!


7 comments:

  1. oh, no! mine graduates in may...waaaah waaah!

    donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today is my son's birthday and for the first time - he's not here with us to celebrate - off at college! Oh, we miss him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete