Voting

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

What's Going On Lately....



With so much going on lately it's been a little hard to blog. 

But sometime's you come across something you just have to share! My daughter and her husband are expecting their first and finding out about 9 to Nest  has been such a treat!


Each month a beautiful box arrives at Holly's doorstep in Houston, Texas with some really cute, fun and practical gifts inside. The price is great in my opinion for the quality of the items....not to mention the joy I hear in Holly's voice each time a box arrives! For that reason alone it is worth every penny!
Just look at some of the items she has been receiving!


photo courtesy of 9 to Nest
I mean...seriously, how could you NOT get excited about something like this? Since Holly and I are separated by way too many miles I knew the minute I saw my friend, Lacey instagram this that I wanted in on the fun! I'm so glad I discovered them and I can assure you if you have a child expecting a baby or know of someone you could share this with they would benefit greatly! I really think I'm the one reaping the most benefits from this simply because it's bringing joy to my daughter!  

Let me know if you try it out! The owner of the company is a doll to work with and has asked me several times if I've been happy with the gifts! I always answer with a resounding YES!
Hope to hear from you soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment