Voting

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Its almost bedtime!!!

Ok.... made it through today when I thought it might be almost impossible!!! Actually found joy in the midst of circumstances!!! Its great to be surrounded with wonderful friends that will lift you up!!! I also know that many of you think that I am going through something really bad!!! Anything different.... or anything that involves me stepping out of my comfort zone is REALLY bad in my selfish, human eyes!!!! Trust me.... what I am going through is a piece of cake compared to what alot of you and alot of my close friends are going through right now!!! I just chose to write about it because .... I chose to!!!! No other reason!!! And I certainly hope that in some very small way at least, I can help you if you need it!!! or pray for you if you need it!!!! or be there for you if you need it!!! please do not worry about me or ever think that my thoughts are what I want them to be or my actions are what I want them to be!!!! I am struggling just like everyone else... or even more so!!!! I just want to be where God wants me to be and to learn... finally!!!! what He wants me to learn!!!!! Hopefully, very soon I can turn this blog into what I really want it to be an
An inspiration to young moms, young couples, old friends that I haven't seen or talked to in a while, or simply those that just want to share their thoughts and ideas!!! I want to post recipes, ideas, jokes, verses, life lessons.... whatever it is that God lays on our hearts to share with each other!!!! For now, I will close with these wonderful verses from Isaiah 40:28-31 " Do you not know? have you not heard?The Lord is the everlasting God, The Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall: but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength! They will soar on wings like eagles: they will run and not get weary, they will walk and not be faint". My prayer for all of us is that we will finish strong and not grow "weary" in our daily lives and in our walk with Him!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment