If nothing else...this beach trip has been enlightening....before tonight I would've said it's been the most relaxing beach trip we've had in quite a while! While still relaxing....having 3 teenage boys with you can still keep you on your toes!!! As it should!!
I now know that boys will always laugh inappropriately...and maybe I should too...they will always be boys...even when they become dads...they will always try your patience and yet you will always love them and love being around them!!! When they give you hugs...treasure them!! Laugh at their silliness...assure them of their abilities and ALWAYS encourage them and love them for who they are!!!
And then....head off with a good book...sit under an umbrella and pretend you are all alone!!

SO true, Carolyn!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you are having fun. You deserve some time off.
Teresa
xoxo
Thank you , Teresa!! Glad to be here and glad to finally have something to write about!! LOL!!! You are such a dear and I appreciate you greatly!!!
ReplyDeleteCarolyn