We all know the saying " If you can't say something nice....then don't say anything at all...."
ok...I will give..." a little! " I will only say something nice!!!!
which is why for the first time ever on this blog I'm showing you pictures that should be on my shop's blog!!! What I really want to say and talk about will have to come later!!!
but for now!!! just look at all of these wonderful treasures we are bringing into the shop to get my mind off of what I really want to be doing!!!!
I am focusing on these beautiful mirrors, antique decanters, majolica plates, creamware, fun clocks and much, much more!!! We just returned from our best market trip ever in my opinion!!!
I guess I work better under pressure...
sometimes the pressure to perform and to conform can be overwhelming....
that's why we meet Mitch at La Paz and I get a good "dose" of Layton and her hugs! even though Poppy didn't take the picture quite soon enough...she really was having fun playing hide and seek around the clock like she always does!!!!
is what keeps me going when I just want to curl up and cry some days!!!
What? you've never heard anyone admit that before?? ha ha!!
oh yes....sometimes life doesn't quite turn out like you had planned....
smile!!







BEAUTIFUL things! Can't wait to see!
ReplyDeleteMom- I just got caught up on all your blog posts from the last month... I just love you! This is quite the experience for all of us, and I can't tell you how proud of you I am and how much we appreciate ya'll driving down with me, and being excited with us when we're excited, sad when we're sad, etc. I LOVE you!!!! Here's to making more memories - - and mostly on magazine street :)