Voting

Sunday, June 10, 2012

The Sweetest Things Sunday…

The Sweetest Things This Sunday…are the little details that make up the big picture!


The minute we pulled into the driveway after a long 8 hours….and I do mean long!


I knew it had definitely been worth the drive!


 It wasn't just the look on everyone's faces of pure joy and excitement...


Or the beautiful surroundings….


It was that moment when I looked at the beach and saw all of my precious children enjoying just being together!



We always hear people say, "Its the little things in life that make us the happiest!"


And I do believe that's true!



Seeing them run down to the beach after about 30 minutes of unloading the car...


 And just enjoy trying to be a "kid" again!


Feeling the wonderful, cool breeze on our faces



 And loving the fact that Miller was so happy with his choice of a place for our family to spend together for his senior trip!



Watching all of the different ages enjoying time together!




 It's all of those little details that help to make up the big picture!




Priceless moments…


 Precious faces...



 Glorious, extra surprises we never dreamed we'd find in our very own backyard!




Every one of these details is making for a sweet, sweet Sunday…








 I'm very excited to see what the rest of the week will bring!




 I'm not sure it could get much sweeter than it already is!


But you never know! Layton and I made popsicles last night….wonder how they will turn out? I'm ready to experiment with some grown up versions! Hope they are as good as they look!
Have a wonderful Sunday!








3 comments:

  1. Carolyn, thank you for sharing this with us. You are precious to many and have such a charisma and charm about you. You make faith easy. This is one of the most beautifuk things I've seen in awhile and I'm blessed to be a part of your extended family. God Bless you and yours. Love, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my, that was quite a typo...please allow me to rephrase by saying, " BeautiFUL."

      Delete
  2. Carolyn-
    I am so happy that y'all got to go on tis trip! I know that you will have a blast and enjoy family time.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete