Voting

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

True Friends Make Surgeries A Little Easier!


We have been so very blessed throughout our lives with wonderful friends! They are always supportive, encouraging, prayerful, concerned and truly happy when good things happen and truly sorrowful when we've encountered difficulties or losses. Today, I witnessed what I want my group of friends to be like from now on! As we sat in the waiting room throughout my father in law's surgery we were surrounded by the most wonderful group of friends! I sat there like a kid in a candy store just savoring every minute of the conversation, the laughter and the prayers. And the encouragement! There was never a negative word…and the words that were being spoken pretty much moved me to tears! They were just simple words, mind you. But very powerful! 
We are grateful for friends! I am grateful for the words I heard today…the words of wisdom, the words of people that have experienced life and have lots to share with the next generation as well as the generation before them. It made me long for more! 
We are grateful for the prayer's for Tom…he is doing well. The surgery went well. We are extremely grateful for Tom and Mary Anne and their lives…we want to be as faithful to Him as they have been.
Thank you for loving them and for loving us!


1 comment:

  1. Yes this is true, I have had to have surgery and goods friends are a God send!

    Ali of

    www.dressingken.com

    ReplyDelete