I always prayed for four children…two girls and two boys! Wouldn't that have been just perfect? Well, it seemed that way to me! However, God had a totally different plan and gave me two incredible sons and one incredible daughter! Then….I was blessed to be the mother in law to Britney! I had my second daughter!
And she is the mother to our precious Layton! Our only grandchild!
Yes, God gave me another daughter when he allowed my son to marry Britney! We have all been blessed by her and are forever grateful that she is a part of our family! I remember when I used to beg Mitch to just ask her out on a date in high school but he was simply too nervous to do it! Luckily, that changed as they began to hang out more once they were both at Auburn. I will never forget that wonderful phone call from Mitch in the fall of their Freshman year saying, "You will never guess who I am going out with now!" You could have knocked me over with a feather as the saying goes! So, today I want to make it perfectly clear just how much we love Britney and how much she means to our family! This is a very special day for her…you don't turn 30 but once! I remember it well and I would love to be that age again!
You brighten our lives with your smile, you touch our hearts with your kind and tender words. You are an excellent wife and mother…I can't imagine a better soul mate for Mitch. Thank you for joining our family and letting us become a part of yours! I hope your day is extra special!
HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY!!
( yes, we celebrated in style last year so I thought I would share those pics today! )
I am forever grateful for the added blessings of daughters in law and sons in law! Not for one day have I ever felt like they were not a part of us! They make our family complete and I look forward to that last added addition!
HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY!!
I am forever grateful for the added blessings of daughters in law and sons in law! Not for one day have I ever felt like they were not a part of us! They make our family complete and I look forward to that last added addition!






You are so blessed Carolyn to have such a lovely DIL. Your family is beautiful! ~Delores
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to Britany!!
ReplyDeleteI love these pictures, Carolyn. Such a nice post.
Happy Thursday.
Teresa
xoxo
Does this lovely young woman know what a stellar mother-in-law she has? All of the rest of us do know, now. What a beautiful post, Carolyn! xx's
ReplyDeleteIt is truly amazing just how much we are blessed sometimes. That is a very sweet and thoughtful birthday message. I am with you, I would love to be thirty once again. These are some great photos as well. It is nice to read should a lovely and heart-warming story.
ReplyDeleteMy homepage: http://online-phd-uk.co.uk/