Today, I sat in the car while Jim ran in to to get our lunch as we drove home from the beach unexpectedly….our car was facing a car wash.
The scene that unfolded in front of me 'had me from hello' as they say! The son…probably about 12 or 13…dressed quite nice…nice jeans, nice t-shirt tucked in, nice shoes, nice belt and some really cool shades…was helping his dad dry off the car like it was his own!
I sure do miss those 12-14 year old boy days!

I'd pay any amount just to have one back with both Mitch and with Miller! To watch a young boy spend time with his dad and love it ….is very special indeed!
I hope you all had a great weekend! My heart is going out to those that are about to endure Hurricane Sandy and the aftermath….it is odd for us in the South to be sitting here watching a storm like this and it's not affecting us…our hearts and prayers go out to you!
XOXO,
I hope you all had a great weekend! My heart is going out to those that are about to endure Hurricane Sandy and the aftermath….it is odd for us in the South to be sitting here watching a storm like this and it's not affecting us…our hearts and prayers go out to you!
XOXO,









I enjoy little encounters like this. Ones that remind us to enjoy life and treasure every moment.
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great week!
-Heather
we are bunkering down to weather the storm now. every once in a while I'll look out of my office window and see the trees leaning sideways. scarey! but hopefully/luckily VA wont see the worst of it. my heart goes out to the others too :) glad you had a great weekend!
ReplyDelete