I am joyful…for many reasons….one being, we are at the beach
The other being that I just am!
I began researching quotes from people I admire and verses that refer to and reflect God's joy…sometimes that is what sees us through different struggles in our lives…and also let's us reflect on just how blessed we are!
I am loving these quotes I found online from these very godly men…they mean the world to me and these cute pics from Pinterest just add to that!
Psalm 28:7
The Lord is my strength; in Him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to Him.
But in all of these quotes and pictures, His word rings true!
And of all of these that I found, I decided for me and for Holly…this my most favorite!!! Psalm 37:18!
It is my prayer that God's joy would be evident in our hearts and lives each day…to say that is an easy task would be a lie. If I didn't have the hope that is found only in Him I could never experience true joy! I would love to know your thoughts! I would love to know if you have prayer requests!
Much love,
Much love,














PRAY FOR ME! :) Thanks for this. As you know, it is much appreciated and needed by me. Love you!
ReplyDeleteI am praying…you are amazing and such a joy to me! Your love for the Lord and your love for Brad are such a testimony to me and I am so very proud of you!
ReplyDelete