Voting

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

4 Days and Counting!


Mitch, I hope your having fun looking back at all of these wonderful memories! You had such a good time in Disney World! You were the only grandchild at the time...we all went, even grandmama and Papa and Peggy and Bill! you had 6 adults attending your every "need"!





What a special Christmas it was for us! I t was your First Christmas!!! Again... the ONLY grandchild on both sides!

Our first "family portrait"! ha ha! you never did like having your picture made but you sure looked cute!! Love the smocked Peter Rabbit outfit for Easter!


Family portraits have come ALONG way! This is one of my very favorite pictures of your precious family!!!! I love you all very much!!!!


















2 comments:

  1. Carolyn, these pictures are wonderful. You have a lovely and very special family. I hope you have a great evening. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet, Mary! I really appreciate you taking the time to even look at this! For some reason this is really hitting home that I have a child that is about to be 27!!! He is such a blessing!! and so are your sweet comments!!! and I LOVE all of your recipes!!! you've inspired me to cook many different things!!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete