Voting

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Happy Birthday, Mitch!!!! It's Your day to Party!!!!!











Happy Birthday, Mitch! I can't believe you are really turning 27!!! Where did the time go? When did you go from this little boy that climbed trees to being the wonderful daddy and husband that you are now?                                                                                  

I will never forget you learning to walk ON your first birthday! You were so proud of yourself!!







I love this picture of you in kindergarten with your birthday crown on!! The celebrations were alway so much fun! Planning the parties, inviting your friends and then always doing family birthdays at Grandmama's and Mom's houses!! Thats the core of our family...our celebrations that we share together! I don't ever want that to go away! Both sides of our family are so good about doing things together and I think that is so important!!! 
Just like spending quality time together~! Mitch learned to hunt from the best teacher/grandfather! The memories that were made during those trips are memories that will last a lifetime!!

Mitch's first deer, his first turkey, alot of firsts made with a special grandad!!




                  There are special memories made each and every time that we are all together!!!

                              This was such a fun family beach trip!

                     I never knew you were such a good dancer!!!!

                                                 Or a musician!!!!

It sure was a fun way to pass the time while we waited for our food!!! Layton was a great drummer!!! I don't know why this surprised me....I should have seen it coming!! You've had alot of practice in the realm of dancing...why even the rest of the family has caught on!! Your spirit is definitely contagious! I love it!! You make people smile by just being around them! I hear people tell me all of the time just how sweet, kind, generous of your time and talents, etc...that you are! That makes me so feel so proud of you!!! Almost as much as these incredible "party" pictures of you!!! Just look how you rubbed off on your family and friends!!


Why even Britney couldn't resist your charms!!!!


And you've most definitely had a HUGE influence on your brother.......
and your cousins.....

and your baby girl......
and your brother in law......
as well as your sister!!!!!
And your father and I couldn't  be more proud!!!


So we truly hope that your day is as special as you are!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment