Voting

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Baby Girls Are Such A Blessing!!!

 Years ago a friendship began... we weren't mom's yet...we were just friends!! We shared alot of laughs, alot of hard times, alot of GREAT times!!!! Now we get to share this with our daughters who have also known each other for years!!!
What a blessing!!!! I so wish I had been friends with someone for this long!!! let alone be in a magazine article with them!!!! 
Praying for many blessings on your wedding, Sarah! 
we are so excited for you and John! 
you are getting married in the same church that Jim and I were married in!!! I love it!!!!
you are marrying the man of your dreams! 
I've seen you grow up and I've known your family for most of my life!
I know God has great plans for you!!!!
Thank you for letting us be a part of this blessing! 

2 comments:

  1. Carolyn, you are too sweet! Can you seriously believe that all 3 of these precious girls are now married/soon-to-be married??!! Seems like only last week they were so little :-) I LOVED the little age, but I LOVE this age too! We are so blessed to have girls that are our daughters AND our best friend! So glad to hear that Holly has moved closer and found a wonderful place to set up house.
    It was so good to see you on Saturday. So sweet of you and Brenda to come to the Tea. Isn't it neat how you can have friends that you haven't seen in a while, but when you do see them it's just like old times!! As soon as life slows down (haha, does that ever really happen?!) we need to resurrect the old Supper Club!! We miss yall lots! Much love ~dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldn't have missed the Tea for the world! You only get these times once in your life!! Enjoy it and savour it! You don't want any regrets when you look back at the wedding pics... i can assure you!! God truly blessed us in the fact that I enjoyed every minute of it...didn't stress over it and truly had fun! That is NOT my nature so I know it was God's wedding gift to ME!!!! and yes....lets MAKE our Supper Club get resurrected!!!! I miss it so badly!!!!

    ReplyDelete