Voting

Saturday, February 5, 2011

It's less than a week away!!!


How did this happen??? Where did the time go? Just yesterday Peggy "Barker" and I were best friends and we were "dreaming" of the names that we would name our children in the very distant future!!! We wrote out names that always included Mitchell! I was so very blessed to have a son and so glad that  I could name you James Mitchell Bradford!
I promise I can "prove" it!!! Its written in my most special Bible that I will never let go of! there are alot of things in that particular Bible....maybe I need to hide it!!! ha ha!





My precious baby boy!!! I love you more than all the rice in China!! I wish you were still in this pumpkin seat as we used to call them!!! But you know what...God blessed me tremendously when He gave me your precious, sweet, gorgeous wife as a second daughter!! And THEN....we were blessed with our first grandchild!!! Layton!!! What would we do without her??

No comments:

Post a Comment