Voting

Saturday, March 5, 2011

The beginning of the March birthdays!


First of all...thank you, Caroline for the beautiful flowers you brought to the shop for my "first" birthday lunch!
that was very thoughtful!

Secondly, thank you for making this exquisite piece of pottery that Pattie and Patti gave me for my birthday! I truly love it and it's very special to me!
There are many more celebrations in store! 
I had a wonderful "2nd" birthday lunch at Olexa's with alot of dear friends the next day and I brought them all to the shop to show them your beautiful pottery! They loved it and pointed out pieces for me to tell their husbands about for future occasions!
Now we will continue on tomorrow...the "real" day for me and my dad since his birthday is Monday!
and there are many more....will keep you posted on my mother, Layton, Jim and Pat all next week!

2 comments:

  1. Your roses, real and ceramic, are just beautiful. I'm not quite sure when your real birthday is, but know I'm with you in spirit and wish you the happiest of days. Have a great weekend. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you liked them!! Thank you for all that you do for me!! I am emailing you today about what Mulberry Heights needs for its next shipment!

    ReplyDelete