Voting

Monday, March 14, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JIM!!!!!!


 Who could have known what a special day this truly was!!!This church holds such a special place in my heart!!There truly are not words to express how very much I love you....You are the best husband, father, grandfather and best friend a girl could ever ask or hope for~~
God blessed me with you almost 3 decades ago!!! WOW!!! that's a LONG time!!!! but I'm forever yours!

We have been blessed beyond measure with our precious family!
I am forever grateful to God for giving me you!!!! I hope your birthday is extra special!!!!
So glad you are my best friend!! and yes....I DO LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Carolyn, I hope your husband has a wonderful birthday. You do indeed have a beautiful family. I'm sure he'll be surrounded by love on his special day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both!! We had a great celebration at the beach!! Such fun!!

    ReplyDelete