I am extremely thankful to Holly for presenting me with this award and as part of my acceptance there are some responsibilities that apply which include thanking the person who sent it to me by linking back to their site (this also applies to those I am passing this award onto as well) sharing 7 things about myself and then having the pleasure of passing this prestigious award to 15 others.I begin this post by expressing my grattitude and excitement over winning my 1st blog award presented to me from my fellow blogging friend, Holly, the creator of Simple Quintessential Cuisine
http://www.simplequintessentialcuisine.com/
Holly has a wonderful blog full of great recipes that I know you will enjoy. Be sure to check it out!
ok....here goes! 7 things about me!
1-I'm married to the most wonderful man in the world! We will celebrate our 28th Anniversary this August!!
2-I have 3 wonderful children! Two of them are married and I'm very blessed with a wonderful son in law and daughter in law that I feel like are my own!
3-My youngest child is now officially a senior in high school!!!! Alot of blogging about him will be going on in the next 12 months...I feel sure!!!
4-Before I opened my own shop, I had an interior design business with my best friend of almost 30 years!!! it was called Grapevine Interiors!!
5-I love to read....and I love to write! Which is why I even started blogging in the first place! It was meant to be a place where I could share my feelings about the different struggles I was facing....it ended up being alot more!!
6-I love the beach! I could live there at least 6 months out of the year and the first thing I want to ask God when I get to heaven is why something so wonderful has to be bad for you! I could sit in the sun for hours if only it wasn't!
7- I'm trying my hand at gardening! I love the idea of a garden but not so sure I like the work!!
Now on to the most important part of this award!! Passing it on to others! Here are the 15 people that I think definitely deserve this award! I'm sure you will enjoy reading all of their blogs...they are all very Versatile!!!
Art by Karena
Bargain Hoot
ButterYum
Christiana's Kitchen
Haven and Home
leavie rose
North Dakota Kitchen
One Perfect Bite
Otter Hill
Plain Chicken
Splendid Sass
The Baker Chick
Things That Inspire
Life on Orchard Road
Adirondack Baker
A huge thank you is definitely in order to all of you for all that I have gained from "knowing" you! I appreciate all of your tips, suggestions, etc...but mostly I appreciate your friendship and your listening skills!!!
much, much love!


Carolyn thank you so very much!! I am honored and will complete as soon s I can.
ReplyDeletexoxo
Karena
Art by Karena
Come and enter my New Giveaway from Serena & Lily! You will love it!
Congratulations Carolyn! You have a wonderful blog!!!! It's a pleasure being able to pass the award on to you :)
ReplyDeleteHolly
Congratulations on your award, Carolyn! I'm so glad to have found your blog through Holly. I'm going to check out your recipes! :)
ReplyDeleteSo fun to learn more about you. Congratulations on your award - it is always exciting to have the recognition. Keep blogging :) XoL
ReplyDeleteThank you, I am so glad you got world piece in there!!! ;)
ReplyDeleteI knew someone would appreciate that line!! One of my favs from Miss Congeniality! Anyway...it is fun to get an award of any kind!
ReplyDeletePlease share your roast and the olive bread recipe!
Carolyn, you have earned and deserve any blog award coming your way!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for passing the award on to me So sweet.
Teresa
xoxo
Hi Carolyn - You have a great blog, so I'm not surprised at all. Thank you for leaving such lovely comments on my blog - I'm honored you thought to include me above. Thank you so much!! Oh, and I really liked getting to know you better.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on receiving this award and
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Carolyn for passing it on to me!! I am very blessed!! Let me know if you all picked out a group name...I've been out of the loop. We've had company since we got back from Florida and I am working on another blog project.
Carolyn you are a great blogger and deserving of many many awards! I love the heart-felt emotions you convey in your posts - so real. Thank you for including me in your pay it forward list!
ReplyDelete