Ok...today was WIERD!!! How does it hail the size of grapes in 90 degree weather! I guess the weather read my mind and got as confused as I've been lately!!! Holly and I sat and stared it amazed....alot of "wierdness" has been happening in our life lately and it seems to be getting more intense! Thankfully, a sweet friend reminded me of Psalms 23... sometimes I really do feel like this flock of sheep just staring out in the distance wondering....
"Where are we going, Lord?"
Praise the Lord for a Shepherd ! otherwise...I would be lost!

Psalm 23
A psalm of David.
1 The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
2 He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
3 he refreshes my soul.
He guides me along the right paths
for his name’s sake.
4 Even though I walk
through the darkest valley,[a]
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.
2 He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
3 he refreshes my soul.
He guides me along the right paths
for his name’s sake.
4 Even though I walk
through the darkest valley,[a]
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.
5 You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
surely my cup overflows.
6 Surely your goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD
forever.
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
6 Surely your goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD
forever.
there are times when I feel completely alone through this journey....as a mother, a wife, a friend, a woman....but I know that God watches the cattle on a thousand hills....so I feel pretty sure that he also watches the sheep....as He is our ultimate Shepherd!
Isaiah 40:11
He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart; he gently leads those that have young.
oh Lord....grant us wisdom when shepherding our young!





No comments:
Post a Comment