Job 1:21....the title of this post!!! When I first thought about what I was going to write about I was listening to the Trace Adkins song...Just Fishin....and of course, I was ....Just Cryin!!!! WOW!!! One defintely needs to listen to the country song...cry and then try to move on!!! Because...( and I'm preaching to myself here!!) the verse in Job is wonderfully true!!! The Lord DOES give AND the The Lord DOES take away...but whatever the case....BLESSED BE THE NAME OF THE LORD!!!!!!!! It's like what Wales Goebel starts all of his Sunday School lessons with....GOD IS GOOD...ALL THE TIME!!!! ALL THE TIME....GOD IS GOOD!!!
What a fabulous promise to cling to when I am crying into my bath mat!!! ( you would know if you read my earlier post about Holly moving!! ) and what a wonderful promise to cling to when every day issues come up in our lives!! And they WILL!!! I promise they will!!!
 |
| and he thinks "we're just fishin!!" |
My first reaction is to always cry and be depressed...but I also asked alot of you to hold me accountable...to walk the walk and not just talk the talk!!! I know it's ok to be sad...I really do and I really am sad about them moving!!! but what I can truthfully say to anyone is that I am more GLAD that God is in control and that I have absolutely no idea what He has planned....and that far out weighs the "SAD" in me. Does that make any since at all? It does to me!!! and it gives me a real hope, and a real peace and it helps me to just get through tomorrow!! and guess what? we aren't even assured of what tomorrow may bring!!! But we are assured of God's love and we are 100% sure of God's eternal forgiveness IF we simply put our trust in Him!!! So no matter how sad you may see me...or how sad I may sound when I write...my heart and my soul trusts in Him.....and He alone is my source of happiness, joy, contentment, etc...

What I express in my blog is my heart...it's why I started my blog and it's my place to grieve, to be happy, to laugh, to cry, to hurt, to be joyful, to be thankful.... to love....to love what God is teaching me in each and every experience! and to really...when all is said and done...sort through my own feelings and issues and once again cling to God's promises...the promises that I have always known in my heart but am now having to live out in my life and trust Him to bring it all to fruition.
Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Phil. 4:19
And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus.
and like I quoted Wales Goebel earlier...God is good! All the time..All the time....God is good!!!
just look at what He blessed us with!!!!
How could I ever doubt Him???
check out the song and you will understand why this post was so special to me!! daddy's and their daughters!!! WOW!!
Trace Adkins - "Just Fishin'." Official Full Length Country Music Video.:http://t.co/RGcTgaq Best song I've ever heard!! and oh so true!!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete