even when he challenges Miller and his friends in push-ups!!!
he is really a great "Poppy" as well!!!!
I guess he learned it from Pappy!! and Papa!!! ( wow!! alot of "P" names in this family!this is one of my favorites!!! Picking up the wedding dress and tux at the Tutwiler Hotel!!! What a fun memory!!!
and I feel sure Mitch will love his precious daughter , Layton in exactly the same way!!
He certainly loves to give gifts to his children...but I know from 28 years of marriage not one tangible gift measures up to the gifts of wisdom he has taught them by example....this "Dorothy" sure enjoyed seeing Poppy this past Halloween night!!!
wow...didn't mean to bring up more grandchildren at this point in your tribute!! ha ha!! we shall see...we shall see...but for now! God, the Author of Life has granted us with these!!! Special moments with each of your children....your two sons....your angel of a daughter....your precious daughter and son in law which I know you think of as your children...as do I!!!!
| Brad....such a blessing!!! |
![]() |
| Britney...what a blessing!! |
I can't even let myself go into the unknown just yet when I think of having another addition to our family!!! Let's just enjoy Miller right where he is at this point in his young life! He is such a blessing!!!
I have to say Happy Father's Day to my dad at this point!!! Thank you for loving me through it all!! Even when I didn't deserve it! ( which really wasn't that often!! )

Thank you to both sets of our parents! We are so very blessed by your love, your wisdom and your guidance! Words cannot express to you how very much we love you and how we wish the best Father's Day of all to Tom and Wayne!!!! 
Thank you, Jim....












Precious....What a wonderful dedication to a great hubby and Daddy...
ReplyDeleteThis is such a sweet tribute!! Hope y'all have a wonderful and blessed day!
ReplyDeleteOk...tears running down my face.
ReplyDeleteThis is such a beautiful tribute to all of the men in your life, Carolyn.
Have a great day.
Teresa
xoxo