Voting

Friday, June 10, 2011

Mulberry's Newest Member!

Just wanted to share what all is going on with our shop...for the longest time I had hoped that Holly would be able to be the one to really help me with getting our name out there on the computer, etc...however...that isn't what God had planned for us and we are just getting our feet wet so to speak as we wait and see what He has in store for Holly and Brad and their next move! So...in order to take the pressure off of her...God sent someone unknowingly to either of us that could fill this role! After all was said and done...she ended up being a sweet friend of Holly's from Samford...a sister in ADPi....and all the while..neither of us ever knew all of the details! She didn't know me from Adam's house cat when she called us...I didn't know her....she didn't know that Holly was my daughter! I didn't know that she and Holly used to have regular lunch dates! And it goes on and on! It's been pretty neat to watch as God has worked this out for me...I didn't know how badly I needed someone until after she came and our life began to spin out of control! Ellen actually said to me today, " So, is your life always this busy? I mean, you can't even sit down to watch tv at night!" My thoughts exactly! My answer was an emphatic NO! With Pattie echoing it in the background! God just has perfect timing and He brought Ellen to us to fill alot of roles...computer, YES...degree in Interior Design...YES...willingness to do anything and everything....YES! It has been wonderful so far and I look forward to whatever God has in store for us as a shop, but mainly as a "family" and certainly as friends! Please take the time to start reading our Vintage Mulberry blog posts as they will be wonderful with her creativity!!


Mulberry Heights Antiques
As promised, we've updated our blog, and we want you to meet Ellen Hill!
http://bit.ly/kTIDYH

Vintage Mulberry: The New Face at Mulberry
vintagemulberry.blogspot.com

vintagemulberry.blogspot.com

2 minutes ago · Privacy: ·  ·  · 



5 comments:

  1. Happy to see another Samford young lady around! Ellen is very talented.
    Hope all is working out.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Teresa! You might be my biggest fan and I certainly appreciate that! Hope all is working out for you as well! Thank you so much for ALL that you have done for me since we "met"! I'm very grateful for all that you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very excited! Ellen's friends with some of my dearest Samford and Trinity (high school) friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Angela! Just spread the word! Mulberry is very grateful to have her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carolyn you're words are too kind! I feel that God definitely orchestrated this!

    ReplyDelete