4 Cups shredded cooked chicken
2 8 oz. containers chive and onion cream cheese
1 10 oz. package frozen chopped spinach, drained well
1 t seasoned pepper
3/4 t garlic salt
dash red pepper flakes
9 no boil lasagna noodles
2 Cups shredded Italian 3 cheese blend
Roasted Red Bell Pepper Sauce
1 12 oz. jar roasted red bell peppers, drained and pureed in food processer
1 16 oz. jar Alfredo Sauce with aged Parmesan Cheese (Bertoli, I think!)
1 3 oz. package shredded parmesan cheese
1/2 t dried crushed red pepper flakes
Stir first 5 ingredients together in a mixing bowl. Make roasted red pepper sauce by pureeing the red peppers that have been drained and mixing that with the Alfredo sauce, cheese and red pepper flakes.
Grease a 11 x 7 pan and put a small amount of sauce on bottom. Top with 3 no boil lasagna noodles, spread 1/3 of the chicken mixture on top of noodles and top with 1/3 of the Roasted Red Pepper Sauce. Repeat layers two more times and top with the 2 Cups shredded cheese.
*I added about 1 C mozarella cheese and a sprinkle of parmesan cheese as well to the top. I also added a small about of Marinara sauce to the roasted red pepper sauce because I thought it looked like it wouldn't be enough sauce. It was absolutely delicious!
Bake at 350 covered, for 50-55 minutes. Uncover and bake for 15 more minutes. Let sit 5 minutes before serving!
This is my new favorite dish!
Looks wonderful, Carolyn!
ReplyDeletehope this is ok to share, what a great variation!
ReplyDeleteof course its ok to share! Glad you thought it looked good! I promise you it was divine! Even the 2nd night!!!!
ReplyDeletemuch love
carolyn